ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the 2019 Huskies (OFFICIAL)

the Blades

Gold Member
Jan 20, 2003
Welcome to the first Husky of 2019 (SIGNED ***)

Dillon Harris...LB...6-1/231..(4.58 40yd)..Bloomfield, CT ( Lackawanna CC)..2018 Highlights
( formerly a 2018 from Chesire Academy, CT..with offers from Kansas, Maryland, Michigan,
Rutgers, Syracuse, Temple, and BC prior to going juco)

dillon-harris-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: UconNell
didn’t he have some decent suitors starting to show interest? maybe this will jumpstart some facial players. like the commit

Reactions: UconNell
thx Blades. based on the list i just read it was pretty weak so this helps. Btw, autocorrect on last post put facial players instead of FCIAC :)

i guess we’ll see but i’ve liked this kid. Seems like he’s one of those in state guys that HCRE develops into a player.

Welcome to the next Husky (SIGNED ***):

Rayonte Brown.....OL...6-6/255..... Baltimore, MD (Dundalk HS)

Last edited:
Welcome to the next Husky (SIGNED ***) :
Mike Beaudry (profile)....QB....6-5/250....Oviedo, FL...( JR transfer, D-II West Florida)
(injured 2018 season, lead team to D-2 Championship game as RS-Fr in 2017 throwing for 29 TD's and 3215 yds)
WfCpW-sr_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Welcome to another in-state Husky:
Hayden Jordan...WR.....5-7/173....Hartford, CT ( University HS of S & E)....SR Highlights

Last edited:
Twitter welcome to the next 2019 Husky:
Andrew Torres-Silva.....OL......6-4/277.......Castroville, CA (JR from Cabrillo College) SO Highlights

Last edited:
This former 2018 Uconn recruit is now listed on the roster ( and lists Uconn in his twitter profile )...he spent last season at Air Force Prep.......welcome:

Jaylen Jones.....DB.....6-1/193.....Houston, TX..... SR Highlights

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT