ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome our new publisher at UCONNReport.com - Aman Kidwai

Rivals.com Staff

Jun 15, 2005
Hello UCONNReport.com readers,

Eric Hoffses is stepping down from his role as publisher of this site in order to focus more on his full-time career. We thank Eric for his work here over the last several years. He has been assisting our new publisher behind the scenes in preparing for this transition, and remains welcome to pop in here and be part of your community.

We are very excited to introduce our new publisher, Aman Kidwai. Aman is a UConn graduate who has been running the school’s SB Nation blog for the past two years. In that time, he has grown the audience significantly while expanding the site’s coverage from just football and men’s basketball to hockey, soccer, baseball and women’s hoops. We are excited to have him bring his site management abilities to the UConn Report.

Aman has formed a team which is headlined by longtime Connecticut Post writer William Paxton. He was the Post's beat writer for UConn Men’s Basketball for the past two years. Also joining the team is graduating college senior Tim Fontenault. As a 4-year veteran of the school newspaper, and having been a UConn fan since he could talk, Tim brings an experience and perspective well beyond his years.

Rivals.com is looking forward to Aman's leadership. We hosted him at the New Jersey Rivals Camp Series two weeks ago, where he got to see and meet with over 20 prospects with UConn offers. He is sure to bring a lot of energy to covering UConn sports and recruiting.

Hi Everyone, really excited to get started and provide top-notch coverage of UConn athletics!

I'm really thrilled and honored to be working with William Paxton and Tim Fontenault- two great writers with deep expertise in UConn sports. We look forward to serving this community of hardcore UConn fans.

If you have any questions, concerns, leads or tips feel free to email me at aman.z.kidwai@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Aman

Congrats to all of you! I enjoyed reading all of your previous articles, so I look forward to everything upcoming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT