ADVERTISEMENT

WATCH: UConn Men's Basketball Pregame - Columbia

Ollie mentions in the pregame the late collapses against both Michigan State and Arkansas. To me for a team that has UConn’s depth of bodies it’s a real head scratcher to see them so gassed that they can’t defend the opponent. Even Arkansas coach Anderson commented on UConn being gassed. So why is UConn gassed but Arkansas isn’t?

Ollie mentions UConn has better shooters than what they have shown so far. The next 4 games would be a good time to start showing it. They should win at least 3 of these next 4 OOC games with the Syracuse game the only question mark.

True did Kemba and Co get gassed in Maui or their 5 games in 5 nights BE run ?

Ollie mentions in the pregame the late collapses against both Michigan State and Arkansas. To me for a team that has UConn’s depth of bodies it’s a real head scratcher to see them so gassed that they can’t defend the opponent. Even Arkansas coach Anderson commented on UConn being gassed. So why is UConn gassed but Arkansas isn’t?

Ollie mentions UConn has better shooters than what they have shown so far. The next 4 games would be a good time to start showing it. They should win at least 3 of these next 4 OOC games with the Syracuse game the only question mark.

Don't match well with Cuse, I don't see that game going well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT