ADVERTISEMENT

Verbal Commitment #10: RB Ja'Kevious Vickers

aman kidwai

Staff
Apr 28, 2015
Maybe, we'll find out later, I guess the 2 RB's just got their Uconn offers today:

Recruiting: Glades Central's Ja'kevious Vickers, Oxbridge's AJ Garson
Vickers visited UConn this weekend and committed when the Huskies offered him a scholarship Sunday.
“None of us — me or the other running back — had an offer, but this morning he asked what are we about to do, and that’s when I said I’m going to commit to UConn

Vickers said his recruitment is still open (???) and he will see what other schools might show interest in him.
“I have four more official visits,” he said. “I know for sure I’m going to take the last one with UConn again. With the other three visits that I have, if any offers come in that I’m kind of feeling, I’m going to take a visit and see how it is.”

Also from the video interview in the commit thread it said he missed an entire year with a broken ankle.

Reactions: aman kidwai
I like the rb TX rb more of a down Hill runner good size will get bigger the FL rb has speed good size for his height think the staff did a good job hope the FL rb stay with uconn maybe a DT Nother Ath speed and size one more OL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT