ADVERTISEMENT

Vance has finally found a home

I assume he believes he can and will be a main man player for the Lobos. I wish Vance good luck and hope he is happy there.

I assume he believes he can and will be a main man player for the Lobos. I wish Vance good luck and hope he is happy there.
True, seems like that is his preference. Another side story to this is Uconn ended up with Isaiah Whaley who visited New Mexico right before he picked Uconn, so it'll be interesting to see how this plays out for both of them. But Vance will have to watch from the sidelines this year.

UConn Transfer Vance Jackson Chooses New Mexico Over Rutgers

Jackson is headed out west to play for New Mexico of the Mountain West Conference. Aside from Rutgers, Jackson also visited Washington, San Diego State, New Mexico, and TCU over the course of the past two months.

A UCONN player that started as a freshman and was projected to be a starter for 3 years to come considered 4 scrubby toilet schools before settling on New Mexico as a better option than UCONN for his career.

New Mexico folks
How the mighty have fallen

This is old news.......maybe better programs were not interested in him because he does not play great D.......

ADVERTISEMENT