ADVERTISEMENT

UConn's Pitch to the Big 12

Thanks TCF, I put a direct link to the Uconn/Big 12 page in the Uconn makes the cut thread.

Also interesting memo to the Big 12 from Tranghese......gee Thanks Mike and I know your on the payroll but if you had any F%cking vision as the BE commissioner it would be other schools submitting packages to get into your conference, instead you took care of your Friars and the BB schools to keep them happy( who left anyway) while your conference fell apart you useless shill:

Reactions: tcf_15
I don't consider this a strong document. Too much negativity not enough boosterism.

Why on earth do you have Trangheses saying that there were "strong concerns raised around the table about Connecticut's ability to be viable" in the Big East. With friends like that who needs enemies. The document is chock full of these negative statements. Good grief.

I don't consider this a strong document. Too much negativity not enough boosterism.

Why on earth do you have Trangheses saying that there were "strong concerns raised around the table about Connecticut's ability to be viable" in the Big East. With friends like that who needs enemies. The document is chock full of these negative statements. Good grief.
Because the Big 12 presidents currently have those concerns about UConn that Big East members did back in the day. Tranghese was basically saying that UConn proved everyone wrong the first time, and will likely prove everyone wrong again if invited to the Big 12.

Reactions: Shaggydog84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT