ADVERTISEMENT

UConn vs Seton Hall

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Mar 28, 2009
UConn is a 5.5 point favorite in this one. I wonder if revenge will in fact be achieved. In the last game Kadary Richmond and Bryce Aiken abused UConn like no other pair of guards did this year. I think Aiken has been out for a while and Seton Hall has suffered as a result. But Richmond is still around to torment UConn, unless AJ, who likely gets the defensive assignment on him, has something to say about it.

Make no mistake Jackson will turn it over with a lazy pass that's deflected.... now RJ losses it in traffic and Sanago with the trifecta by shuffling his feet...4 minutes into the game... WTF !!!

you can't score if you don't get a shot off !

I thought it was the XL Center that DH hates to play at and Uconn can't shoot at ????
1-10 from 3pt land.... still can't hit a lay-up to save their lives.... SMH!..... you mean the students can't put the ball in for them ?

Last edited:
SMH...Cole looked like he had no clue on the game clock in the last 12 secs of the half..so then he rushes it with a beautiful pass to the student section with 2 secs left. What a pathetic group of offensive misfits, what happen to these guys and DH's offense ?

Edit: I guess on the bright side AJ only had 2 TO's this half ....;)

Last edited:
Happy time on offense from 3 so far.... Sanago's a mixed bag with some makes, more rebs , TO, and a few bad looks, but a step in the right direction this half. Now gotta lock down.... as Yetna get's an O Reb and foul shots

Last edited:
I spoke to soon, as they play pass it around 25 feet from the hoop and don't get a shot off.

Also shout out to AJ on his 6 assist game total and no TO's in the 2nd half..... Less is more from him..... Didn't kill it on the boards (4) because Martin and Sanago took care of that, but 2-3 on FG's is also fine for him with good D.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaNOLEE
If Seton Hall doesn't hit four 3's in a row in the first half we blow them out. The final score makes it seem closer than what it really was IMO.

If Seton Hall doesn't hit four 3's in a row in the first half we blow them out. The final score makes it seem closer than what it really was IMO.
Kinda the same as DH's take, but the Uconn bettors took the L laying the 5.5 points on that meaningless shot at the end by SH. That's why I don't bet and the bookies always seem so close on the lines.

"It's only a five point game because of the (missed) free throws," Hurley said. "That wasn't fun, the front end misses there. It made for more of an eventful ending. It was probably one we should have won by 10 or 12."

ADVERTISEMENT