ADVERTISEMENT

UConn-Syracuse at MSG on Thursday Nov 15th!! Great Seats!!

Bobsoko

Oct 8, 2018
Bus Trip from CT to MSG for doubleheader hoops - UConn-Syracuse at 7pm, Iowa-Oregon at 915pm.

Nice seats in Section 113-114, lower level.

Trip includes - Charter Bus, Game Ticket, Food before the game (sandwiches on the bus), free raffles. Beer can be brought on the bus ride but must be 21 to consume. We will leave CT between 130-2pm on Thursday Nov 15th

www.rjstours.com or call 860-378-9420 (Bob) for more information

I would be all in if this was on a weekend. Back in the 1990s I used to go to MSG every year for the UConn-St. John's game which was always on a Saturday afternoon. UConn started to beat and own St. John's back then so it was lots of fun. And I recall going to assorted Irish pubs after the games, south of MSG. One of them was a dive called the Molly Wee Pub. Somewhere in the 20s. What a dive that place was.

There is a pub/bar called Juniper Bar on 35th between 7th and 8th which I recommend. 2 blocks from MSG. They have very good food, I recommend the steak tacos and lobster tacos. Their drinks are a bit on the expensive side (it is NYC after all), but potent. It is a solid choice for the fans looking for something a bit upscale. On 37th between 7th and 8th are two places, District Social (hugely popular) and Stitch Bar across the street, which is less crowded and has very reasonably priced bar food and drinks. I have been to all these places recently (within the past two months). Juniper Bar I have been to multiple times recently.

I would love to go but I don’t want to stay for the second game. Is it possible to buy tickets only?

I would be all in if this was on a weekend. Back in the 1990s I used to go to MSG every year for the UConn-St. John's game which was always on a Saturday afternoon. UConn started to beat and own St. John's back then so it was lots of fun. And I recall going to assorted Irish pubs after the games, south of MSG. One of them was a dive called the Molly Wee Pub. Somewhere in the 20s. What a dive that place was.

There is a pub/bar called Juniper Bar on 35th between 7th and 8th which I recommend. 2 blocks from MSG. They have very good food, I recommend the steak tacos and lobster tacos. Their drinks are a bit on the expensive side (it is NYC after all), but potent. It is a solid choice for the fans looking for something a bit upscale. On 37th between 7th and 8th are two places, District Social (hugely popular) and Stitch Bar across the street, which is less crowded and has very reasonably priced bar food and drinks. I have been to all these places recently (within the past two months). Juniper Bar I have been to multiple times recently.

Hi, that’s awesome thanks for this info appreciate it! Very helpful because I don’t know the city too well!

We are doing a weekend UConn trip as well. Sat Dec 8th at the Prudential Center in Newark vs FSU 630pm. Also going for the 4pm Clemson-Miss State game. Pretty good seats lower level behind the basket, sections 3-4.

Details on my website www.rjstours.com

Thanks Bob

One week until Syracuse-UCnn Trip at MSG, Thursday Nov 15th.

I do have some tickets remaining in Section 113, Row 22 and spots on the if anyone needs transportation.

Contact me if interested....Bob (860-378-9420)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT