ADVERTISEMENT

UConn QB Bryant Shirreffs - St. Petersburg Bowl Postgame

If Marshall had a more open minded offensive coordinator. This game would have been ugly. Uconn was lucky to get beat by just 6.

Reactions: Herd Fever
.....Yeah because Uconn... was really opening up their offense too...both OC's should be charged with malpractice.....but we've seen this B4 by Diaco and Verducci....they can put up over 500 yds vs. a team like USF...then they decide to go totally conservative and play run, run, run and punt FB and stink up the joint. So maybe you should spare us your opinions about a mediocre Marshall team and forget about if's and but's...because they're nothing special....16 points....yeah what a powerhouse, LOL !

Last edited:
Congratulations, your team won a meaningless bowl game by 6 points...now run along.

Reactions: lewconn
Congratulations, your team won a meaningless bowl game by 6 points...now run along.

And your team lost a meaningless bowl game by 6 points to a smaller school, from a smaller conference, with a much smaller endowment and fanbase. So, there's that.

Wow.... what are you 12 years old..if you want to talk weak smack why don't you find the other Uconn board known as UConn Boneyard, they'd love you over there. . We actually have meaningful and respectful FB conversation here like the one I had with the Site Manager of- HerdNation.com in this thread Marshall vs. Uconn before the game. Because I could care less what you think and about your gloating over a 6 point win vs. a team that just tore down it's entire FB program and started all over...plus it makes you look just as small time as you said your program is.

Last edited:
1260710343244.jpg

Reactions: Herd Fever
Like I said...you act like a clueless 12 year old...and you're boring

Last edited:
With all the smack you all were throwing around on the Boneyard. This was not the best team Marshall has had in a few years. Your boys are big and slow. You didn't get past mid field in the 4th quarter. According to your board these "Hicks" won the game. It doesn't matter if it's a 6 point victory all it takes is 1 point to claim a win. You Yankees got beat by the Hicks!

Hey Thundermax, maybe you have a reading comprehension problem. This is not the Boneyard, I gave you guys the link, maybe you have some low life hillbilly mentality that can't separate the difference between the 2. I gave Marshall nothing but respect B4 the game, but you want to continue to come back to talk smack to some strawman in your head. Like I said before go visit the Boneyard if you have a problem with those guys, most of them used to be on and ran this board, but they left about 12 years ago.... you would do well to follow 'em if you have a problem with them......

P.S......sorry to Aman and the Uconn Report site owner/managers, I'm sure these Marshall guys coming back is good for traffic and web hits....my apologies for trying to send them to the competition !

Last edited:
Sure let's keep this thread going and see if we can get the web hits and views over 500...so thanks for the visit... and at least you have advanced to the copy and paste feature over the scissors you 12 year old's usually use ....;)....

ADVERTISEMENT