ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn promotes Frank Giufre to OC/ Coaching changes

the Blades

Gold Member
Jan 20, 2003
View on the OC change from:

"The timing is unfortunate and the circumstances are bizarre, but timing is rarely controllable and circumstances are often bizarre in the nomadic and frenetic world of football coaching.....
Reached Thursday, Edsall said, “The thing is, I like what we’re doing, offensively. What you want is a situation where you can move people up from within. That’s the type of program I’m trying to establish. There is continuity with Frank and that is important for our kids......The offense will not change under Giufre, who spent six seasons as an offensive quality control coach with the Indianapolis Colts and last season helped design the UConn run game."

Last edited:
Well it's next man up. Frank Giufre * NEW*Offensive Coordinator/Offensive Line Full Bio

I'm not as worried as some Uconn fans that are losing their minds regarding Dunn leaving. He ran the offense for a 1-11 team...BFD !!!... the only way to go is up. Most programs in CFB are always playing musical chairs with coaching staff's, especially teams in the AAC. As soon as they have a little success they lose everybody, including the HC. Uconn's gotta start learning to deal with it like everyone else has in this conference. But it'd be nice if we lost coaches because of winning/success for a change...not an OC who had the worst scoring offense in the AAC (Statistics Leaders) last year...SMH !

Last edited:
Also congratulations on the promotions to Uconn coaches:

Quarterbacks coach -Mike Moyseenko Full Bio

Running Backs coach Kyle Weiss- Full Bio

New coaches:
Kyle Rountree - Bio / Special Teams Quality Control
K. K. Rountree (@Coach_Kay19)
image_handler.aspx

Jake Petrarca - Bio / Offensive Quality Control | QBs @ Coach Petrarca
CsBZDhWo_200x200.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT