ADVERTISEMENT

UConn- Michigan State Girls

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2009
UConn women will avenge last night’s loss by the men to Michigan State by delivering a worse beatdown to the Michigan State women. Both teams come into the game undefeated, MSU having won all of its games by at least 32 points.

You guys were yakking about how Stevens couldn’t play for UConn and she came out with 12 points and 8 boards in the first half and was clearly the best player on the Court notwithstanding her continued unjustified love affair with her 3 point shot. Very good first half by the Huskies against the Lady Spartans up 25 against the leading rebounding team in the nation- +28 per game, but Sparty got hammered 30-16 by UConn on the boards in the first half.

I dvr'ed it K99 because I was watching football. But I switched over a few times

The few minutes I watched Stevens looked a lot more comfortable. Good sign. This may be the silver lining of Katie Lou's injury, it sped up Z's ability to carve out a role and gain some confidence starting. She made a few really good extra passes. The boys could learn from watching.

going back and watching it now.....Stevens showed up! Man lets hope it looks as good as it sounds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT