ADVERTISEMENT

UConn Men's Basketball Postgame (Arizona) - 12/2/18

Just crazy that Miller is still standing.

I was happy with the game, we have a lot to learn and once Wilson is fully integrated we wont lose that game again.

Vital is a problem. I'll say it again, I LOVE HIS SPIRIT but his game helps us lose and rarely helps us win. Why does this kid not play team ball? What in the hell goes through his mind? He will have a nice career Euro/Aussie......will never sniff the NBA.

Reactions: the Blades
Dom, plus 1 on Vital but I still have hope that Hurley will be able to coach the bad basketball out of him. Vital had been better up until this game but he had a relapse. Sort of like the alcoholic who fell off the wagon and went on a bender. He needs to go back into Turnovers Anonymous.

Totally agree. I hate saying it because I THINK he loves UCONN but I think he loves the idea of being in the NBA and really doesnt LOVE UCONN but loves that its a brand that gets TV time.

His selfish play hurts us and takes away from Adams, Gilbert, Wilson, etc....

Reactions: the Blades
Just crazy that Miller is still standing.

I was happy with the game, we have a lot to learn and once Wilson is fully integrated we wont lose that game again.

Vital is a problem. I'll say it again, I LOVE HIS SPIRIT but his game helps us lose and rarely helps us win. Why does this kid not play team ball? What in the hell goes through his mind? He will have a nice career Euro/Aussie......will never sniff the NBA.

I'm with you Dom, I wrote a carbon copy of what you said alot recently. And at the end of this post: Akok Akok on campus
https://connecticut.forums.rivals.com/threads/akok-akok-on-campus.6934/

As KSTW said he almost starts to get it...then he has a relapse ....with his happy feet, out of control drives, off balance shots off the dribble. But especially vs. these good teams..... I remember in the 2nd half vs. Cuse, Uconn had a double digit lead, then it became Vital time. He ran with the ball for a TO, drove out of control on the break and didn't even hit the rim & then made another TO in 3 strait trips. Luckily Uconn has a coach on the bench now and Hurley pulled him right on the spot and it won the game for Uconn as they sealed it with CV on the bench.

ADVERTISEMENT