ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn loses to home cooking at Ball State- Oct 15

the Blades

Gold Member
Jan 20, 2003
2pm- ESPN3....

No surprise, now 3 starting RB's are out to injury, so they're down to 2 for SAT ( Victor Rosa and Robert Burns). Hopefully they hold up with Charlton's rugby scrum formations with 7-8 guys (usually 6 OL's) lined up on top of each other while forcing your small 170lbs RB's slamming into a pile of 2000+ lbs of beef.

For the likes of me if there's one thing that has driven me nuts is his GDL (George Deleone) type formation that keeps knocking out RB's......You have (had) a bunch of quick 4.4 speed RB's. Spread the WR's and field out to let them make plays in space instead of handing it off to them up the middle into a pile of bodies waiting to get destroyed or another injury that is bound to happen.... SMH!

Last edited:
Looks like the DB leader is back from concussion protocol.

Uconn had a fair amount of self inflicted wounds, but [COLOR=%s]the blatant amount of home cooking from these refs, were at the full course dinner level !!![/COLOR]..They waive off the helmet to helmet hit that was obvious from every view.....no clear cut view on the tipped ball that suddenly wasn't, were just a few of the gems from these lying zebra's. Great effort Huskies..... you did what you could to overcome your own mistakes...... But these refs should be ashamed of themselves and suspended. I guess the snakes got paid to keep their MAC teams bowl eligible.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT