ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn in the NFL (and elsewhere)

the Blades

Gold Member
Jan 20, 2003
John Green with Darius Butler & Byron Jones as he works to become the newest member of Uconn's "DB University"

2 more Huskies headed to NFL camps, Luke Carrezola and Cole Ormsby:

Good story by new Courant writer Alex Putterman on Orlovsky:

" “I liken it to when I was getting recruited by UConn......Orlovsky, 34, said no to CBS, Fox and NFL Network and took a job in Bristol, smack in the middle of the state where he grew up and attended college. "
........."On Friday and Saturday nights, he will call college football games on ESPN and ESPN2 alongside Clay Matvick and Paul Carcaterra. On Sundays, he will work some NFL games for ESPNRadio and appear periodically on SportsCenter. On Mondays, he will discuss all levels of football on ESPN’s new morning show, Get Up. As the season progresses, he might also appear during the week on studio programs such as College Football Live and NFL Live."

Full read- Dan Orlovsky Prepared To 'Dominate' In Expansive, Multi-Platform Role At ESPN

Former UConn QB Tim Boyle threw 2 TDs and racked up a stunning QB rating of 116.7 last night for the Green Bay Packers. If he keeps that up he will beat out DeShone Kizer for the #3 QB spot behind Brett Hundley.

Reactions: the Blades
Elsewhere 4 members from last years Huskies got some pre-season action:

Last edited:
Thx Blades
Funny, i think the announcer called him Germany! Also, while the catch was fantastic, not sure i agree with announcer on throw. Thought GD beat his man but ball was under thrown...and not on purpose...

Reactions: the Blades
True, where do they get these announcers from, that was a bad ball by the QB, but great TD catch by Neils Giffey's countryman, LOL!

And now the former Husky & NY Giant) Andrew Adams shines vs. Cam Newton
:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT