ADVERTISEMENT

UCF: Homecoming game

Maybe HCBD has finally came to his senses, you don't start a "rivalry" that neither fan base has any interest in. SMH ! :

Suddenly, Diaco Doesn't Want To Discuss 'Civil Conflict' Rivalry He Helped Create
"I've had enough of that conversation, externally, so I'm not going to get into all that business," Diaco said.

Also big loss for the OL, they looked alot better when Hopkins came back vs. Cincy and on the first drive vs. USF before he got hurt again.
on the injury front:
* Left guard Tommy Hopkins sustained another major leg injury at South Florida and this one will sideline him for the rest of the season.
* Sophomore receiver Hergy Mayala (16 receptions, 251 yards) sat out the South Florida game and remains day-to-day with an ankle injury.
* Shirreffs said he chose not to address the media Saturday night because he wasn't feeling well, physically. He took a beating at USF
(sacked five times, tackled many more), and finished with a season-high 306 yards passing. "I'm feeling all right," Shirreffs said Tuesday after
practice. "A lot of treatment, and some rest. I love what we're doing offensively. Overall, think we had our best game offensively. We're going
to continue to try to start fast. But we had another great second half."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT