ADVERTISEMENT

Stevens Declares For WNBA draft

Wow, thought she'd come back to be the goto girl. But Geno's act can get old, especially if you are coming off the bench and forgotten about at times. And this year he can't can't point to a banner and prove he was right. We both thought Z should have been starting at the end of the year.

Do you go small next year?

Pg-Crystal
2g-Williams
SF-Lou
F-Walker
F-Collier

Or does Ono start? Maybe Batouly for more bulk? I think Irwin can be in the rotation, but don't see her as a starter.

Stevens is SOFT. No way she was going to put up with Geno another year even if she was the focus. She is nothing compared to the will Tina Charles had and if she got the same treatment Charles got she would have quit the team before game 2.

This does however leave a whole on a team that wasnt going to be preseason #1 anyway. Guess we will see more freshman?

BTW- Was thinking about Geno's lack of playing freshman and if you look back to last year if Chong didnt have the ball in her hand and we had a freshman/Soph instead I bet we win.

I don’t agree that Geno is the reason why Stevens is leaving. She qualifies for the draft and will be a high pick. Regardless of coming off the bench she averaged 14 ppg and 8 rbg. She is a high first round pick and it’s a financial decision on her part. We shouldn’t have been surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT