ADVERTISEMENT

Steven Enoch With the Armenian National Team

Bad follow-up game vs. Portugal... I know looking at his teams roster they have no height besides him( next tallest looks like 6-6) so maybe he's getting double teamed alot but he had 11 TO's !....shooting was 3-8 on FG's / 7 pts... his best stat was he had 17 rebounds..no player on either side had more than 6 Rebs in the game...so I guess that's something he can hang his hat on and he's getting plenty of PT ...( 33 + 38 minutes in his 2 games)

How does a big man get 11 TOs? He must have been getting double teamed. I never heard of double digits TOs by a big man.

It's a U20 tournament so it's the best under 20 talent in Europe. It's different ball over there. The bigs all shoot 3s and don't play great defense usually, although Porzingis is an exception.

I like the 6 blocks but wonder if that is because smaller, slower and vertically challenged kids are getting weak shots appropriately blocked.

Well we may have found another rebounder..... but please Steven shot selection !:

The part that Uconn MBB twitter leaves out is his 2-17 shooting....WTF !

How did he shoot 2-17 against Eurobigs who can't jump or play defense? I would think that with 22 boards, some were O boards and putbacks? WTF?

Best game so far....... 9-17 2pt FG's( 1-4 3pt ) to go along with making 9 of 9 FT's

That is a major game.......it's good that he is getting this experience. Is Armenia now done or do they have more games? I realized they probably wouldn't go very far with their team.

Enoch was clearly the best guy on the Court that game. High scorer for both teams and nobody else got double digit rebounds.

Enoch looks active and shoots well in some of the video but let's be honest, the guys he played with over there really looked athletically inferior, smaller and weaker. I would imagine it helped with his confidence and I liked the high release point on his jumper and the Olajuwon shake turnaround jumper. Now he has to do the same against some better competition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT