ADVERTISEMENT

Possible transfer?

Yeah that rumor has been out there awhile from the Vandy side: Tre Bell transferring? - VandyMania.com.... and I mentioned it in post #33 of this thread: Uconn 16' targets

If true...He already redshirted so I'm wondering if he's one of these rare kids who was able to graduate in 3 years and play immediately. If not and he has to sit he'll lose a year of PT for his college career and only be able to play one year for the Huskies. Seems like a pretty limited impact transfer because of the "one and done" despite being an in demand recruit, who I think Uconn had in when PP was here. But with Jhavon Williams a starting SR next year, while SR back-ups CB's Hadley and Green are gone too, I'm sure he'd compete for the starting job in 2017.

Last edited:
Good to see this happen, it's been out there awhile from the Vandy site (above), can use the DB depth, I guess the remaining question is will he have to sit a year or can he get a waiver to play right away.

Check the timestamp on my text to Ian!

Oh wait, I don't care who breaks news. Nobody does. Journalists care way too much about getting credit for that sort of stuff... luckily I'm not a journalist.

Check the timestamp on my text to Ian!

Oh wait, I don't care who breaks news. Nobody does. Journalists care way too much about getting credit for that sort of stuff... luckily I'm not a journalist.
IMG_0314.0.PNG

Good to see this happen, it's been out there awhile from the Vandy site (above), can use the DB depth, I guess the remaining question is will he have to sit a year or can he get a waiver to play right away.

UConn Football: Transfer Tre Bell Doesn't Mind Sitting Out A Year
"Sitting out would be tough for a person who had the wrong perspective," said the 5-foot-11, 178-pound Bell, from St. Peter's High and Union, N.J. "If you go into this with the right perspective and see the bigger picture, then you'll see how it will be in the end. If you go into this like 'Dag, I have to sit out,' you might as well have stayed where you were, but if you see how things are going to go, how you're going to work, you're excited about it. You determine your own future."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT