ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Uconn Baseball (# 16 RPI)

So they play Washington in the regional final and the winner advances or do they have to beat Washington twice? And the next round is the so called "Super Regionals", right?

Correct....All of these sites are double elimination....

channel_logo_espn3_2x.png
Connecticut vs. Washington (Site 10 / Game 6) (NCAA Baseball Championship)

Last edited:
tough going forward with top 3 starters basically done for this sub regional. but, Penders has done a yeomans job piecing 9 innings together when needed so we’ll see. Thought i read that Poulin was starting against CC. isn’t he their closer?

on the CT HS front Windsor beats Watertown to move into L semis.
OT- Again thanks for those heads-ups... Just saw Jeff Jacobs retweet this and it's Windsor vs. Wethersfield for the L state champ title tonight in Middletown.
Rosario tosses 3-hitter (12 Ks) as Windsor shuts out Branford, advances to Class L Final...

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaggydog84
what ever happened to the Rossomando kid from Bunnell? wasn’t he like a solid part of rotation as a frosh?

quick HS baseball note...shoutout to Seymour HS, where I played & coached, for winning the class M title. Won it w/o a single player on the all-league team.

Reactions: the Blades
what ever happened to the Rossomando kid from Bunnell? wasn’t he like a solid part of rotation as a frosh?
I know I saw him pitching early in the year, but he seemed shut down in the last few months....Injury ?.... not really sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT