ADVERTISEMENT

O/T - NBA PLAYOFFS

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Mar 28, 2009
There is some very good stuff going on in the NBA playoffs.

I watched the Hawks-Cavs play in game last night. Trae Young of Atlanta= big time. He doesn't look like he should be a superstar in the NBA- skinny, and small, but wiry strong and tough as nails. He really came to play in this game and at the end was so clutch. I noticed he gets banged around a lot but contact does not bother him. He has a masterful tear drop floater he uses on his drives and can shoot from deep and pass, plus is MONEY on his FTs

Today I have been watching Ja Morant. This guy has the ability to levitate in the air like Michael Jordan. Amazing player. He might lead Memphis to an NBA championship very soon. Memphis is a crazy fun team to watch.

Last edited:
Another guy who is impressive is Anthony Edwards on Minnesota. Highly skilled power guard with a great body who drives explosively with that great body. Get out of the way when he is going to the hole.

Nic Claxton is threatening Shaq's record of missed FTs in a playoff game without a make - 0 for 7 at half. Tune in to see if Nic can achieve the record.

Claxton just set the record- 0-9 on FTs to start a game, breaking the Shaq record of 0-8. Claxton is also 3-20 for the series- 15%. I think teammate Andre Drummond needs to teach him how to improve the FTs.

Congratulations to Jrue Holiday for winning the NBA Teammate of the Year award, which honors "selfless play, on- and off- court leadership as a mentor and role model to other NBA players and dedication to the team." Holiday becomes the first two time winner of the award with 2 different teams. Congrats are also in order for runner up Boban Marjanovic, who managed to getting himself named one of 12 finalists and then finish 2nd in the vote by NBA players, despite only averaging 5.6 minutes per game for the Dallas Mavs. Ex UConn player Rudy Gay was also named a finalist for this award:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT