ADVERTISEMENT

memphis loses to Christian Brothers

Unbelievable. I never even knew there was a college called Christian Brothers. I thought they were a liquor manufacturer. In fact I just saw some Christian Brothers Egg Nog at my local liquor store. I wonder if they are behind both the liquor company and the school.

Here is the Christian Brothers Brandy Egg Nog. I wonder if this is what the players were drinking to celebrate after the game. The Egg Nog is made with Christian Brothers Brandy. I prefer Evan Williams Egg Nog which is a southern style egg nog with Kentucky Bourbon, Brandy and Rum mixed with fresh milk and eggs.

http://www.christianbrothersbrandy.com/eggnog.html

Cuse lost to LeMoyne during an exhibition the year where they won the BE regular season title and were a 1 seed in the tournament before bowing out as they always do. Cuse thought the sky was falling after losing to their local D2 school in the pre season and had one of their best seasons to date.

Not saying the same fate is in store for Memphis or that they shouldn't be embarrassed but this won't matter much, Memphis will still be an AAC threat and a tournament team

Thank you Silk!!! My point exactly... I believe Cuse went to elite 8 that year too

With this loss Memphis lost Labissiere to Kentucky. Labissiere did not want to play for the team that lost to Christian Brothers. Pastner made it easy for Calipari to pull this kid away from Memphis late, when everyone thought he was a done deal for Memphis.

This post was edited on 11/13 7:28 PM by KhalidShockedTheWorld

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT