ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky, UConn among latest suitors for 2015 center Ebuka Izundu

the Blades

Gold Member
Jan 20, 2003
Kentucky, UConn among latest suitors for Victory Christian center Ebuka Izundu

04/20/2015 6:19 PM
" Izundu was given a release from his scholarship by the Charlotte 49ers last week. Izundu was recruited by former
Charlotte coach Alan Major. Connecticut and Texas Tech coaches are planning to visit him on campus this week. "

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article19088628.html#storylink=cpy

This post was edited on 4/20 7:28 PM by the Blades

247 Sports has this guy rated #234 in the country so if he is under the radar he is WAY under the radar. Sometimes a guy plays well in one game and gets seen by some important recruiters and then a recruiting frenzy starts. I think it was Silk who noted that once a guy gets seen or recruited or offered by UConn or Kentucky or Duke he rockets up the boards, the old "monkey see, monkey do" phenomenon in recruiting.

The question is was he too low at #234 or too high now? Or is he somewhere in between? Even Phil Nolan was top 100. This guy isn't even top 200.

New format is slick but will take some time to get used to.....

Tapes on him aren't really impressive to me but doesn't hurt to get high energy kids with a little size. you can tell by the way he dunks he isnt very polished but again I like high motors.

Throw me into the ring of worried about Ollie so right now I wont be happy until Ollie declines OKC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT