ADVERTISEMENT

In the Portal- Notre Dame LB to visit Uconn

We need him to help solidify our Front 7 on D.. He sounds like he's excited about coming to Storrs.. Hopefully we blow him away and get make this connection happen.
And if this does indeed happen here's hoping the young pups, who were playing way too early anyways, gets it.. They don't mope and think they should be playing.. They weren't ready last season, and, for the most part, they really aren't now..

BTW, here's hoping he's DB teammate, Devin Studstill, also visits with him.. He's in the transfer portal too...and, if Twitter has anything to do with anything, he might be a very good fit here as well...

Reactions: the Blades
We need him to help solidify our Front 7 on D.. He sounds like he's excited about coming to Storrs.. Hopefully we blow him away and get make this connection happen.
And if this does indeed happen here's hoping the young pups, who were playing way too early anyways, gets it.. They don't mope and think they should be playing.. They weren't ready last season, and, for the most part, they really aren't now..
It's amazing Diaco a former DC who worked with LB's recruited nothing in terms of LB's..... except for Gilmartin and Hahn a converted undersized safety. LB is a major area of need. And hopefully Edsall finds another TE in the portal too.

Last edited:
Reactions: noeynox2
BTW, here's hoping he's DB teammate, Devin Studstill, also visits with him.. He's in the transfer portal too...and, if Twitter has anything to do with anything, he might be a very good fit here as well...
247 Transfer Portal indicates he committed to USF... Best of luck to him there... We have quite a few DBs on our squad.. I feel a little better about what we have on the back end of our D than up front... but I do feel a little better now that DJ Morgan is in the fold..

247 Transfer Portal indicates he committed to USF... Best of luck to him there... We have quite a few DBs on our squad.. I feel a little better about what we have on the back end of our D than up front... but I do feel a little better now that DJ Morgan is in the fold..
True..... Randy said in the article below he likes to carry 8 CB's & 7 safeties plus 4 Husky LB's on scholly. He has a bunch of former DB's now listed as LB's for the Husky / Star, whatever they want to call it...so he has the 19 total for the back 5 positions. Even with player movement with the D scheme changes ..everything seems covered.

The big lack of depth right now is the TE spot... He only has 3 including Rose, D-Will who just switched over from WR and a fall FR... ...RE said he likes to carry 5 TE's.... At last check he's up to 81 schollies, so there's space if they can find em'.

Full read on Edsall roster breakdown:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT