ADVERTISEMENT

I Put Money on Fudd To Win Big East Tourney MVP

Azzi 11 points 3-10 on 3s. Paige was better with 16 points 4-5 on 3s. Christyn and Aaliyah also played well with 15 and 14 points.

Azzi 11 points 3-10 on 3s. Paige was better with 16 points 4-5 on 3s. Christyn and Aaliyah also played well with 15 and 14 points.
And I guess you'll lose your money on Fudd the dud. Looks like Uconn's winning despite her not because of her. She followed her 4-13 FG's with another stinker , 1-9 on FG's. What happened ?

Looking like Christin is the fav going into the final.

they owe Nova a shellacking. 30+ or bust.

Reactions: the Blades
I thought FUDD would be MVP but instead she hit a major shooting slump. Christyn is the odds on favorite right now

I need to cover my losses on Fudd and was thinking on one of Cole to win mens tourney MVP & UConn to win tournament. Or should I pick Sanogo? What do you guys think?

With your luck so far, just tell me who you like, I'll go against it, "cause I don't wanna get Mushed ! "
( but seriously with the plays Geno's running to get Fudd open, she better start hitting tonight, if Uconn wants a little Nova payback )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CaNOLEE
I can't believe she is 4-19 and almost all were good shots/clean looks. It makes me wonder if she is OK physically or whether the foot is bothering her again. She has been way off

Last edited:
Khalid, I like Cole to be MVP if we win it. He has the ball the most.
Sanogo will play two really good games and one bad one if we make the ship. Hopefully the bad one doesn’t cost us.
id say Martin is more likely to win Player of the tourney than Sanogo. But smart $ would be on Cole.

as for Fudd, she’ll be fine. Getting fouled and seeing a few go in, wouldn’t hurt.

Interested to see when Geno starts Paige.

if not tonight, he has to game one of the big dance. He better not pull another Azura Steven‘s And not start her.

Paige is on a minutes restriction remember back to back to back games she can't play more than 20. She will start in NCAA tournament if she is back to normal in practice, which she hasn't been.

I am going to wager on Cole as my men's tourney MVP in an effort to cover my losses on Fudd.

Looking like Christin is the fav going into the final.

they owe Nova a shellacking. 30+ or bust.
Hey Jimmy the Greek ;)....nice...nailed the margin and the

BIG EAST Tournament Most Outstanding Player
Christyn Williams, UConn

All-Tournament Team
Aaliyah Edwards, UConn ( I thought she was a close second to C-Will averaging 11.3 and 8 rebs)
Evina Westbrook, UConn
Maddy Siegrist, Villanova
Lauren Park-Lane, Seton Hall
Karissa McLaughlin, Marquette

Last edited:
  • Haha
Interested to see when Geno starts Paige.
Based on what we saw in Big East tournament she is not ready to start or for more minutes than she was getting in Big East tournament. She clearly is not 100% in her movements. She did have one good game in which she had 16 points in 18 minutes, but in her other games she did not do much in her minutes. She looked a step slow to me. Supposedly her knee was sore after the semifinal game and it may take a lot more healing time before that knee is 100%. I have knee issues myself and they are not fun and you know when your knee is not 100%.

She may not be 100% until next year. And the best we might hope for is she provides some production off the bench.

Khalid, I like Cole to be MVP if we win it. He has the ball the most.
Sanogo will play two really good games and one bad one if we make the ship. Hopefully the bad one doesn’t cost us.
id say Martin is more likely to win Player of the tourney than Sanogo. But smart $ would be on Cole.

as for Fudd, she’ll be fine. Getting fouled and seeing a few go in, wouldn’t hurt.
If Sanogo makes two of the 6 missed bunnies last night, we are playing at 6pm for ship against Creighton.

the Silver lining is he should be back next year. Will Cole and Martin join him?

Sanogo had a poor and disappointing game. He does need more development as a player, as he misses too many point blank shots.
The Nova loss is on him and DH for continuing to force it to him when he was stinking the Garden up. The reb and Pt totals look good but your not gonna win alot of times with forced shots and 3-5 foot clunckers (11 missed FG's) on a night he was struggling. (also only 3-7 from the line) The coach/player has to make an adjustment.

They got away with it on Thursday with his 2-11 night but sometimes DH is just too damn stubborn just like Sanogo when he's double and triple teamed.. Young man... pass the fricken rock>>>SOMEONE HAS TO BE WIDE OPEN<<<< instead of the off balance, fading from the basket prayers, you forced up, with 3 defenders all over ya. (especially on offensive rebounds)

That's the difference with Nova and Jay Wright. They play a half court game like a bunch of 35 year olds who know how to ball in a pick-up game. They isolate and dare you to double ...and as soon as you do they hit the guy that's wide open/ rinse & repeat for much better looks. Keeps their TO's down too and it makes the D work that much harder (get it Adama ?) ....instead of DH's running around in circles wearing theirselves out hoping they get ball to someone who can dribble at the end of the shot clock.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT