ADVERTISEMENT

Hurley and Moore on Recruiting Trail

Delaire is ranked #128 nationally, Akok #62. I hope they look at the transfer market for an established big man.

Not true Matthews got his release from UConn but is still considering them

Wait just a minute here !!!!!! What happened to all the statements that were made by Matthews last week that he committed to the school and program and not the coach? Did I not read those statements and did you guys not post them?????

Sounds like Hurley did the respectful thing face to face, not to burn any bridges with the Brewster pipeline...(Jalen Adams, Sid Wilson) ie., future recruits

Reactions: andersonfro
Sounds like Hurley did the respectful thing face to face, not to burn any bridges with the Brewster pipeline...(Jalen Adams, Sid Wilson) ie., future recruits
agreed..and he opened up a nice spot for which i'm sure he's already working on behind the scenes.

No offense to these guys, but this was a weak class.
I am looking at this as a positive. We have cleared up spots.
There are top-50 guys still out there, lets go after it.
At this point we will likely need to fill rotation spots with grad transfers again, but I trust DH will bring in contributors with more ability than the immortal antwoine anderson.

Interesting that Bazley de-committed from Cuse today and chose to go straight to the D/G league.
This could start a trend until the silly one and done rule is overturned

Trust the process and the new coaching staff. After what happened the past couple of years, we owe them that at least

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT