ADVERTISEMENT

He's back !

Interesting, would love to see Iona on UConn’s schedule. He went to Greece and won a pro championship there with a team that sucked. The man can coach!

Iona will be his stop for MAYBE one year then he gets a big program. This is a trump world these days and RP transgressions are nothing for people, heck.....they are nothing compared to what else is out there.

Iona will be his stop for MAYBE one year then he gets a big program. This is a trump world these days and RP transgressions are nothing for people, heck.....they are nothing compared to what else is out there.
Does this board allow political comments?
The main reason that I stopped posting on the other board is I got tired of the dominant political slant peppering every third thread.
Not taking a side, or whatever - seriously came here just to talk basketball, and will happily move along without comment is it's acceptable to throw political comments into posts.
Let me know please. Thanks.

Reactions: the Blades
Does this board allow political comments?
The main reason that I stopped posting on the other board is I got tired of the dominant political slant peppering every third thread.
Not taking a side, or whatever - seriously came here just to talk basketball, and will happily move along without comment is it's acceptable to throw political comments into posts.
Let me know please. Thanks.

Easy homeboy........It wasn't political, it was statement of what is now acceptable behavior in public opinion which is perfectly relevant to Patino.

Easy homeboy........It wasn't political, it was statement of what is now acceptable behavior in public opinion which is perfectly relevant to Patino.
It wasn't political? Mentioning Trump on a basketball message board isn't political? Further, suggesting that the transformation into a culture where past misdeeds are ignored is a product of Trump somehow?
See, that's what the problem was over there. Guys would throw out comments ripping one side or the other, and then the loyal opposition would respond, all emotional and personal, and the thread about the team's Free Throw shooting percentage went down the crapper.
So, surprise me and tell me you're a big Trump supporter, and not somebody who doesn't like him and threw that in there just to let the world know that you don't like him because he once . . . whatever.
You know what, never mind. If a mod hasn't picked up on my question yet, or worse, if you are a mod, it isn't worth my time. I didn't come here to read political commentary, and, as promised, I'll just go.
It was fun, if brief boys.
My hope is that the team will be playing in empty gyms in the fall, rather than not at all. Seems unlikely. Seems like SARS-CoV2 has won, and we're going to shut society down for another year or so.
Take care.

ADVERTISEMENT