ADVERTISEMENT

Great to hear...

Lol blades.

Completely off subject, I know you are a uconn football fan as well. Any word on the Bridgeport/Avon QB recruit Taisun Phommachahn? My buddy coached against him when he was at Harding and said he was pretty special.

Nope..maybe TOS has some stuff on him

Last edited:
i know nothing other than he’s getting offers from big time schools. not counting on him being a husky but mutton wrong with dreaming. would be monumental.

Shaggy, I know Florida state is recruiting him hard. He'll be competing with the top QBs from all over the country. Eager to see how he stacks up.

nice
felt bad for Harding when he went the prep route cuz they were rising from the ashes but understand his decision.

I don't know what's more laughable Larrier thinking he's a pro or Kevin using this guy...he continues to prove he has no right to be on the court (see Omar Calhoun the NC year) but there is brain dead KO allowing him to shoot his team out of the game and stink up the place...TL couldn't hold onto the ball if it had a handle on it.. They both can't be gone quick enough !

Last edited:
Yet another example of a kid with skills that simply didn't get better here.

Calhoun, at the very least, would have coached the softness out of him or he wouldn't have played.

Reactions: the Blades
ADVERTISEMENT