Good offseason press

Discussion in 'UConn Basketball' started by Afghusky15, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Afghusky15

Afghusky15 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Thought I'd start a thread containing the positive press coverage during the off season. The article below talks about the 3 game series with Nova. It contains positive coverage of the huskies. Highlighting the fact that the matchup contains the national champions 2 of the past 4 years, and:

Next season's game, which will be played Jan. 20 at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut, might be a top-25 affair. Right now, we have Villanova slotted in the top 10. UConn is not ranked, but the Huskies are bringing back good players who missed most of last season because of injury (Terry Larrier, Alterique Gilbert).

http://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...-uconn-and-villanova-arrange-a-3-game-series/

As the offseason progresses I predict we will get more and more positive press for the upcoming season. It will be hard to ignore the sheer talent between Jalen, Alterique and Larrier.

UconNell and permit22 like this.
  2. USNA90

USNA90 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

With all the positives this program has experienced over the past eight months, I would expect nothing but good press in the run-up to the season.

the Blades likes this.
  3. Shaggydog84

Shaggydog84 Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

4. USNA90

USNA90 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Sarcasm.

Shaggydog84 likes this.
  5. the Blades

the Blades Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

ZZZZZZZZZZ..... no seriously, I'd be happy to add some positive news ( but if you want me to be real, I'm in the "show me" mode on the court for next year or else I'd be fibbing :rolleyes: ) ...but here you go:

Shaggydog84, UconNell and Afghusky15 like this.