ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Full Printable 2024-25 UConn Basketball schedule with TV + Tip-Off Times

Richie- thanks for this- I printed it out. Do they have anything like this for the women? Because I printed the women's schedule in printable version appearing on the Athletics Department website and it was 4 pages.

I need to look at these schedules, decide what games I will attend and take days off accordingly. I have 4 more vacation days to use. I already took off November 25-27 for the tournament games but still have 4 vacation days to play with.

Reactions: Richie O
Richie- thanks for this- I printed it out. Do they have anything like this for the women? Because I printed the women's schedule in printable version appearing on the Athletics Department website and it was 4 pages.

I need to look at these schedules, decide what games I will attend and take days off accordingly. I have 4 more vacation days to use. I already took off November 25-27 for the tournament games but still have 4 vacation days to play with.
I can definitely make a women's one for you!

Fixed it to reflect this game.
probably a Fox change... PS.. for anyone who reads this, NBC Sports Boston ( Celtics network seen in CT ) has picked the Uconn vs. URI exhibition MBB game ( Mohegan Sun Arena) on Monday OCT 14th.....6pm TV time.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT