ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Four-Star PF Jaylin Stewart set to take UConn OV this weekend

"Jaylin Stewart, a 6-foot-7, 185-pound forward from Seattle, will be on campus and, presumably, at the football game on Saturday night. It's a big weekend for the UConn football team, which will aim to pull off its biggest victory in years when it hosts Syracuse on Saturday at 7 p.m. at Rentschler Field. It could be just as big of a weekend for the UConn men's basketball team......Stephon Castle, a five-star guard currently ranked 20th in the nation by 247Sports' composite ranking, will be making his first visit to Storrs since he committed to the school in October, 2021.

The UConn men's basketball team will participate in a meet and greet with coach Dan Hurley and his wife, Andrea, at a tailgate party prior to Saturday's football game. The D'Amelio family, athletic director David Benedict and board of trustees chairman Dan Toscano will be among those at the event, which will start at 5 p.m.

Last edited:
On what could be the last piece of the 2023 puzzle.....Youssouf Singare looks like he's getting stronger than in the first video I saw....if he keeps it up he could be a solid 5 for the Huskies.

Last edited:
Strength is the key and it's why Brimah never really developed. I remember Brimah sophomore year he had 40 on a bunch of alley oop dunks (his specialty) against Coppin State and then 0 and 10 foul plagued minutes against Plumlee and Duke the next game. He was completely ineffective against big and strong bodies and feasted on smaller teams.

However what impressed me in the video posted above is Singare handle and shooting potential. For a 7 foot rim protector, being able to shoot and handle on the break are skills that could make a difference in development of his offensive skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: the Blades
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT