ADVERTISEMENT

Fall camp roster additions/changes/updates

the Blades

Gold Member
Jan 20, 2003
I just added these to the Roster/Depth Chart
.......looks like Randy went back to AUS (remember Adam Coles 2000-03 ?) for a punter :

#....................................HT/WT.....Position...YR.....(Hometown/ former school).
35.....Jarrell Chaney......6-2/180.....WR........ FR .....Albany (HS), NY
99.....Luke Magliozzi...../........../......Punter....FR.....Westmeadows, AUS (E. Keilor)
92.....Carlton Steer........6-3/260......DL..........JR......East Hartford, CT ( Central CT)
38.....Ben Pryor.............No longer with team

Last edited:
Regarding the former 4 star Florida St. transfer's injury this spring, ( if not can he get a 6th year medical waiver ? ):

"Whenever the trainers say I can come back but I want to come back, help the team and contribute this year," said Levenberry, who had 37 tackles, 5 tackles for loss and 3 1/2 sacks last season for the Huskies. "I understand you can't rush those types of things. Physically, I feel like I can go out and play but it is also about being smart."

Last edited:
More roster info from Fuller:
" I count 13 players with remaining eligibility who are no longer here including just four (Teddy Allmendinger, Ron Johnson, Chris Lee, Jalen Stevens) who saw playing time in Bob Diaco's final season. Stevens went through Senior Day festivities so that decision was made before Edsall arrived. Legal problems played a role in the departures of Felton Blackwell and Nazir Williams while seven of those aforementioned 13 players were walk-ons when they arrived at UConn so when taking all factors into consideration, there wasn't an outrageous amount of attrition."

Ramblings from the Runway- It's (mostly) all hands on deck as Edsall returns to UConn

More from Jim Fuller on positions, 1's & 2's, etc:

Top tackler injured, QB changing positions and other notes...
" One person who won't be pushing for playing time at quarterback is Donovan Williams, who started the last three games of the 2016 season as a true freshman. Williams took it a step further by meeting with Edsall on Monday and asked to move to receiver."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT