ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN's love for UConn

I hear ya Dom, I stopped clicking any link to the ESPiN'ers years ago. Funny thing is one of my former managers has been working for the .com
part of that Disney property for years and he can't _______some of the_______
( I better not say and he has nothing but love Uconn )

Last edited:
Let's not forget that UConn basketball alum Rebecca Lobo is perhaps ESPN's most recognizable face on its women's basketball coverage. She frequently discusses her UConn experience on ESPN, which is essentially free recruiting every time she opens her mouth as she is closely associated with UConn. If I recall correctly she or Geno was able to get Kobe Bryant and his daughter seats courtside at a UConn game and they were near the UConn bench and shown throughout the game. The daughter's love of UConn was mentioned 10 times during the game. If she is half as good as Kobe she will hoop at UConn.

Last edited:
Good points so there is just a problem with ESPN and the mens program. I guess its all JC related?

For every Lobo who works for the company there's 5 Cuse grads and don't forget it used to be run by a UNC shill... If you think ESPN and their stockholders had any love for Uconn, I've got 2 letters for ya CR( conference realignment) .... All while that dunce of a Governor we used to have crowed about giving them millions in takes breaks of CT taxpayers money....so that's the big picture...but anyway this is old news...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dominicfrank
ADVERTISEMENT