ADVERTISEMENT

EARTH TO RIVALS !!!!

the Blades

Gold Member
Jan 20, 2003
If you want to claim you have "valuable paid content" (NOT ! ) how about at least keep your recruiting data base up to date or figure out the 12th commit. There are 11 commits alone in this thread (2022 commits) and Edsall actually retweeted this and confirmed there are 12....While your supposedly "valuable site's" data base says Uconn has 8 !!!

Randy Edsall Retweeted

Last edited:
If you want to claim you have "valuable paid content" (NOT ! ) how about at least keep your recruiting data base up to date or figure out the 12th commit. There are 11 commits alone in this thread (2022 commits) and Edsall actually retweeted this and confirmed there are 12....While your supposedly "valuable site's" data base says Uconn has 8 !!!

Randy Edsall Retweeted

Now 12 commits in that thread !

Last edited:
The mystery of the 12th commit (or 10th ? ) is solved and yes Rivals you can check recruits twitter accounts for such "top secret" info !

"Joden Nelson knew he was about to release some top-secret information on Twitter, but he never expected it would become a security threat. The York High rising senior lineman was ready to tell the world about his college commitment, but he got locked out of his own account before he could. Nelson had already told the University of Connecticut coaching staff that he was going to commit days ago, so they had started asking when he was going to post something. So, once Nelson got the notification that his account was unlocked on Tuesday, he shared with his friends, family and fans the news that he wanted to keep a secret, but not for this long."

“The moment I got the email that I logged back into my Twitter account and my password had been recovered, I kid you not it took me maybe one minute to type up the tweet and post it,” Nelson said.

ADVERTISEMENT