ADVERTISEMENT

Dwayne Killings in FL

He's a guard FYI
I know, but looking at twitter, he's had a few games with double digit rebounds. Also first tweet says Killings is interested due to his potential to play multiple positions.

Another guy who is now available is the 6'11" freshman center at SMU from Australia. Recruited by Larry Brown but only playing 15 mpg under Jankovich and he has left SMU to either transfer or go pro in Australia. If Larry Brown thought he was good why doesn't Killings also take a look at him? He was not getting a lot of time maybe for a reason but UConn needs some big bodies although I think he wouldn't be eligible until 2018?

Another guy who is now available is the 6'11" freshman center at SMU from Australia. Recruited by Larry Brown but only playing 15 mpg under Jankovich and he has left SMU to either transfer or go pro in Australia. If Larry Brown thought he was good why doesn't Killings also take a look at him? He was not getting a lot of time maybe for a reason but UConn needs some big bodies although I think he wouldn't be eligible until 2018?
Can't transfer to a school in the same conference

I wasn't sure what restrictions there were on transfers within conference but it kind of sucks for conference schools who recruit the same kid and then lose out on the kid and the kid ends up transferring. So it's like you don't want to be recruiting the same kid unless you are sure you get him.

Well who would want to sit out for 2 years to attend a school? That kid has the option to go pro in Australia and he can't leave money on the table for 2 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT