1 Paige
2 Fudd
3 Griffin /Patterson/Caroline
4 Edwards
5 Dorka/Brady

6th man 2.0 Nika
Big Plath
Big Deberry

or do you start Nika, Paige and Fudd and give Muhl the toughest defensive cover, so the other two can focus on offense.

deep team again next year. I can see a girl or two entering the portal. Candidates imo would be Deberry, Muhl or even Caroline. I think Muhl bleeds husky blood, but Caroline may want more PT and shots and need to get away from Paige and Azzi. I can see Piath as being a valuable depth in the Souleymane Wane mold.

I don't think Caroline will transfer nor do I think her PT will be so little for her to consider it. She has wanted to play for UConn since age 5, and is a talented player who carried the team for a stretch in the middle of the season. She has had stretches of excellent play and other stretches where she looks TO prone and takes some bad shots. But that is true of almost every freshman who ever played.

Uconn posted the 2022-23 WBB roster yesterday. Hadn't seen it before but Patterson (5 star /#4 rank) looks like she has the best womens hops I've seen and can throw down some legitimate dunks. ( If that's a real 10 ft hoop ?)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT