ADVERTISEMENT

Commit #5

I hope it's something more exciting than another schollie longsnapper:

Brian Keating@BKeats304....... hudl.com/athlete/398689…
"Extremely excited to have received an offer from my home state school! The UCONN Huskies!#proteCTherent#BleedBlue "

maybe one of these unrated guys ???
Russell Thompson-Bishop..........WR.......... Bloomfield, CT............6-3/205........ NR
D. Major Roman..........................TE/LB........New London, CT........6-5/202........NR
Jason Pinnock.............................DB/WR........Windsor, CT................6-1/190........NR

Last edited:
Both Pinnock and RTB got offers from BC and Thompson-Bishop also has Syracuse so either of those two would be a nice win. I know the staff likes both of those players a lot as well... but I feel like we would have seen one of them announce on Twitter if that was the case.

Good find, I guess the" under the radar" players continue....prototypical size for TE at 6-5/235 lbs
Wonder if Penders will sneak him onto the baseball team for part of the spring ?

Also noticed he was an all-state punter by MSG Varsity:

P: RYAN FITTON
Fitton was a legitimate weapon for the Wreckers, controlling the field position with his leg. The sophomore averaged 38.9 yards per punt, booting 32 for a total of 1,244 yards with a long of 68, and pinned opponents inside the 20 seven times...........
Fitton is the two-time MSGVarsity All-Connecticut punter now and his accuracy improved even more this season. He pinned opponents inside the 20-yard time 11 times despite missing a few games and was a big pass-catching threat with his 6-foot-5 frame

Also from a June article:
During the offseason Fitton who already stands at 6 feet 5 inches added thirty pounds and is now 235 pounds. That should bode well for the junior who has worked extensivley on his blocking in prepartion for the season. Fitton is the returning leading reciever for the Wreckers and will be expected to step up contribute more this season, especially in the red zone.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT