ADVERTISEMENT

Chaminade

Those are all guestimates anyway. In Maui ( small arena) you have to get the game ended first (whenever that happens, OT, etc.) and when I was there the last time you have to wait in line outside until they empty out the arena for each game... then bring the next crowd in, the players shoot around, etc.

Last edited:
Can we take care of a DII team and stop with the excuses ??? Injuries ? what injuries, they have a nice 8 man rotation already worked out with nobody looking over shoulder....so let's see them play like it !

So you're gonna keep giving up wide open 3's and turn it over/ forcing up prayers on O, yeah that'll work...SMH !

This team treats any lead like it's poison...can't wait to get rid of it with TO's, low IQ plays or forced shots.

I'm going to focus on the positive, Kevin Follies strength as a coach is the Husky Run. Finished third per Billy Walton.

Reactions: the Blades
Just got back from the Uconn-BC hockey game at the XL ( tough night on the ice)...nice to see they finally closed it out at the end...thank TCF for the you tube look,
do these games vs. Chaminade even count towards the NCAA resume for UNC, Uconn , etc ?

Also just saw the Box Score, as I said before this game it has to be Jalen's team now with the injuries....nice stat line almost a triple double of 25, 9 and 11...only 1 TO...

Last edited:
Just got back from the Uconn-BC hockey game at the XL ( tough night on the ice)...nice to see they finally closed it out at the end...thank TCF for the you tube look,
do these games vs. Chaminade even count towards the NCAA resume for UNC, Uconn , etc ?

Also just saw the Box Score, as I said before this game it has to be Jalen's team now with the injuries....nice stat line almost a triple double of 25, 9 and 11...only 1 TO...
No, they count towards overall record, but are not considered by the NCAA tourney selection committee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT