ADVERTISEMENT

All Big Ten Post Dorka Juhasz Transfers to UConn WBB!!!!!!!

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2009
6'4" transfer from Ohio State, 1st team All Big Ten, averaged a double double. UConn now has a 6'4" seasoned veteran behind Ododa and Edwards, as well as the 6'5 top 15 freshman DeBerry to back the frontcourt, and 6'5" Piath Gabriel behind them. The depth is awesome:

Last edited:
Here are some good Dorka Juhasz highlights. She is an exceptionally good rebounder and low post scorer, but a weak FT shooter (42%) and 3 point shooter (20%). The FT shooting might make her unplayable in tight games late in the game.

Geno will still only play 5. 🤬

1 Paige
2 Evina
3 Fudd
4 Edwards
5 Ododa

1 Nika
2Ducharme
3 Griffin
4 Juhasz
5 Deberry

he better play these 10 and Mir. I’d think Juhasz Is the 6th man. But also insurance if Ododa tanks against good comp late in the year again.

Wait where is Christyn Williams in your analysis?????????? She is definitely starting! She is the second leading scorer on the team.

• Haha
Reactions: CaNOLEE
Omg, we are freaking deep. Of course She has to start. She was our co Best player in the tourney.

Try this starting 5

G- Williams
G-Bueckers
G-Westbrook
F Edwards
F Ododa

Bench:

Muhl
Fudd
Juhasz
Griffin
Ducharme
Poffenbarger
DeBerry
McLean
Gabriel

If my math is right that is 14? That can only mean there will be another transfer or 2 coming.

D came off the bench as a frosh? If she did, anyone could here.

I agree that we’ll see two more leave. or Geno’s needs to watch nba rotations and take note. Some tell him It’s allowed to sub during the first quarter.

He might as well press like hell and play them all. And we’ll have the size to play with anyone.

If he doesn’t win it next year, he may never win another one.

McLean and Gabriel seem like the top candidates to transfer, although I think Gabriel can be developed into something from what I have seen of her. If she accepts developmental player status she is a nice deep bench big to have stashed for development. McLean has a lower ceiling, but fits into the mold of these undersized, defensive minded, poor shooting forwards Geno has liked in the past, such as Ashley Battle and Gabby Williams. McLean looks like she could be more like Battle, if given the minutes. But that is a big if on this roster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT