ADVERTISEMENT

???

Ha, nice find. Maybe Moore and Drayton pull the trigger, but Horne and Lampkin signed with Iowa st and Utah st respectively today. We really need Anderson!

That's what I read, maybe a little wishful thinking ;)

Last edited:
You have any power blades to clean up the commitments for the right postions? UConn posted the planned postion for each commit on the Twitter posts.

I hear ya, they're all over the place on the wrong side of the ball, like they have Dixon as a WR, not a DB. I think I discussed this with one of the past publishers
( Zac ?) but if I recall that data base and stars are controlled by Rivals (national). Richie should know.

I hear ya, they're all over the place on the wrong side of the ball, like they have Dixon as a WR, not a DB. I think I discussed this with one of the past publishers
( Zac ?) but if I recall that data base and stars are controlled by Rivals (national). Richie should know.

Well I don’t understand why they don’t step the effort up one more notch here. The gross inaccuracies on obvious stuff that takes 3 minutes to fix doesn’t sell the site very well.

Reactions: the Blades
True, I think some of this stuff is why the old Boneyard owners ended their partnership years ago with Rivals and they took 90% of the Uconn fans with them to Scout and then started the independent site. I'm not a follower so I stayed here. But since I was comped by some of the past publisher's I decided to try and create some FB threads on the free side with a little more accuracy.

Last edited:
The rival rating is a joke Dixon and watts r 3 stars i look at lots of hudl watts should b a 5.6 Dixon a 5.5 watts when he get bigger will b a good player DE not a lB

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT