ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Roster / updates- (3 spring enrollees)

IDEAL DEPTH CHART
“I want to have four quarterbacks, which we do,” Edsall said. “I want to have five running backs, which we’ll probably only have four this year, so we’ll be down one there. Receivers, we want eleven on scholarship and we are going to have eleven. The tight ends/H-backs, I’d like to have five, but we are only going to have four because I can’t get the extra number. Offensive line, we will have sixteen, including signing two more freshmen.”

We want three noses and nine defensive ends,” he said. “We’ll be down one on the defensive ends just because of the numbers. At Mike, we want three on scholarship and we’ll have three. The Will, we want four, but will end up having three, so we’ll be down one there. Sam, we want three and we’ll have three. Husky, we want four, but we’ll only have three there. Corners, right now we have eight, which is what we want. As of today, we have four safeties. If we take two more, we’ll get to six, so we’ll be down one because we want seven total. Ideally, I want fifteen total corners and safeties.”

Last edited:

OL - Noel Ofori-Nyadu, DB's - Malik Banks, Shamel Lazarus

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT